Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 // New mix: tracklist




It's 2014. Have a great year.



– 



'Songs We Wrote When We Were Happy' mix by infatuated






CLICK THE PICTURE TO LISTEN 
OR
CLICK HERE.


Tracklist:



1) Us - Regina Spektor
2) Tea and Toast - Lucy Spraggan
3) In the Sun - She & Him
4) Honey & I - HAIM
5) Let Me In - Gabrielle Aplin
6) Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's
7) Pale Blue Eyes - The Velvet Underground
8) Something I Need - OneRepublic
9) Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
10) You Could Be Happy - Snow Patrol
11) First Day Of My Life - Bright Eyes
12) Songs That We Wrote When We Were Drunk - Lewis Watson
13) Noserings And Shoestrings - Nina Nesbitt
14) Fire Alarms - Ed Sheeran
15) Awkward - San Cisco
16) Bloom - The Paper Kites
17) Closest I Get - Katie Herzig
18) Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
19) Blackbird - The Beatles
20) Where We Land - Ed Sheeran
21) You And I - Ingrid Michaelson
22) Be Your Everything - Boys Like Girls
23) The Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
24) Wouldn't It Be Nice - Beach Boys
25) Happily - One Direction
26) Thinking Of You - The Maine
27) She's The One - Robbie Williams
28) Two Of Us - The Beatles
29) The Writer - Ellie Goulding
30) All My Heart - Sleeping With The Sirens
31) I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
32) Long Live - Taylor Swift